Welcome to the first step towards one of the most rewarding job opportunities of your career. It is my pleasure to introduce you to Omni-ID…
We are a company driven to be the very best in everything we do. As a result, Omni-ID is growing at 2X the industry and we’ve experienced triple digit year over year revenue growth! From our industry-changing on-metal technology to our groundbreaking ProVIEW visual tagging system, Omni-ID’s technical innovations are not only driving strong sales, but incredible excitement within our industry.
This success is enabled by the highly capable and dedicated teams of sales, operations, engineers and support staff. I’m very proud of our team and the balanced culture of hard work, great results and professionalism that binds us together.
Because of this, our team sets a very high standard for potential candidates; a challenge I hope that you will be excited to take on. The successful candidate will be that rare individual who is not only a top 5% performer in their field – but also possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit and internal drive.
At all levels, we’re not just looking for employees – we’re looking for leaders, who want to be part of a team, have the desire to grow, will lend a hand and fill a need when found, and most importantly – are driven to make a difference every day.
We’re one of the companies driving the IoT revolution. If being a part of developing, selling and deploying these solutions for our top global customers (Cisco, HP, Whirlpool, NASA, USMC, Boeing, Daimler, Ford, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Honda, Stanley Black & Decker, and growing!) sounds exciting – this opportunity is for you!
We are highly selective – but I can promise you this…if you are chosen, this will be both one of the most challenging and rewarding moves in your career!
Career Opportunities at Omni-ID
Field Application Engineer, Level 1
Responsible first and foremost for servicing Sales and Program management needs which includes all external Omni-ID customers. The position requires direct interface with customers both internal and external. This position is a direct line to the customer and acts as the interface to the engineering group on product requirements. Additionally, just as critical the position has the last visibility to delivered product to the customer and therefore needs to ensure success and quality prior to delivery, customer satisfaction as the key to success.
Department: Professional Services
Location: Rochester, NY
- Support site surveys
- Support product evaluations
- Execute on test plans, design of experiments
- Write Reports – site audit, test results, trip reports, etc….
- Product requirements documentation
- Support software, customer demos
- Call support, maintenance support
- Minor script writing, understanding of dbase
- Min BS in related Engineering degree
- 2-3 yrs. in systems communications and test experience
- 2-3 yrs. project management experience
- Experience working in a discrete manufacturing environment.
- 3-5 year’s experience in industrial automation or SCADA software preferred
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail
- Proven customer engagement skills
- Working knowledge of lab equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have the ability to lift 20-50lbs
Compensation: A competitive salary will be offered commensurate with your ability to contribute to our team.