Welcome to the first step towards one of the most rewarding job opportunities of your career. It is my pleasure to introduce you to Omni-ID…
We are a company driven to be the very best in everything we do. As a result, Omni-ID is growing at 2X the industry and we’ve experienced triple digit year over year revenue growth! From our industry-changing on-metal technology to our groundbreaking ProVIEW visual tagging system, Omni-ID’s technical innovations are not only driving strong sales, but incredible excitement within our industry.
This success is enabled by the highly capable and dedicated teams of sales, operations, engineers and support staff. I’m very proud of our team and the balanced culture of hard work, great results and professionalism that binds us together.
Because of this, our team sets a very high standard for potential candidates; a challenge I hope that you will be excited to take on. The successful candidate will be that rare individual who is not only a top 5% performer in their field – but also possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit and internal drive.
At all levels, we’re not just looking for employees – we’re looking for leaders, who want to be part of a team, have the desire to grow, will lend a hand and fill a need when found, and most importantly – are driven to make a difference every day.
We’re one of the companies driving the IoT revolution. If being a part of developing, selling and deploying these solutions for our top global customers (Cisco, HP, Whirlpool, NASA, USMC, Boeing, Daimler, Ford, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Honda, Stanley Black & Decker, and growing!) sounds exciting – this opportunity is for you!
We are highly selective – but I can promise you this…if you are chosen, this will be both one of the most challenging and rewarding moves in your career!
Career Opportunities at Omni-ID
There are no job openings at this time, but please check back often. We appreciate your interest in becoming a part of our team.
Working within the customer services department and performing various duties to include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse, supplying details of shipped items for communications to customers, addressing inquiries from internal or external customers as may be needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Receive goods and materials into the warehouse; to include updating the company’s computer systems, assist with loading or unloading trucks when needed, placing materials or items on racks, or in bins according to organizational standards, opening boxes, unpackaging crates, and unloading pallets, as required, and reconciling contents with packing lists.
- Safe-keeping of the warehouse including accountability for the goods stored, performing ad-hoc and quarterly cycle counts, and keeping the warehouse in a well-organized, orderly, and clean state, with limited supervision.
- Observe safe-working practices particularly those involving lifting and packaging.
- Receive shipping instructions via report or computer request. Prepare and print shipping documents which may include; labels, packing lists, special instructions as needed. Pull materials from the warehouse, label items to ship, pack envelopes and boxes, insert packing lists as required, palletize goods when needed, place shipping labels, preparing packing lists and placing orders in the delivery area.
- Organizing shipments with third party shipping companies including international shipments and shipments of hazardous goods (to include batteries and adhesives). Suitable training for hazardous goods shipping will be provided, if necessary.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required.
- Experience scheduling and facilitating international shipments, preferred.
- Experience marking, scheduling shipping of hazardous materials, preferred.
- Previous experience organizing warehouse for efficient distribution of goods.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook Email System. Previous experience of data entry for initiating shipments as well as preparing and or printing simple reports.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team with good communication skills, able to organize and prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Physical demands and abilities
- Able to operate a pallet loader to move objects of higher weight, palletize goods and operate banding tools when packaging crates.
- Frequently required to stand, with regular bending and lifting between 10 to 60 lbs.
Working hours: 4 hours per day, 5 days per week. However, there is flexibility on this.
Job Type: Permanent, Part-time
Location: Rochester, New York, United States
Pay: Negotiable. Holidays will be paid.