Welcome to the first step towards one of the most rewarding job opportunities of your career. It is my pleasure to introduce you to Omni-ID…
We are a company driven to be the very best in everything we do. As a result, Omni-ID is growing at 2X the industry and we’ve experienced triple digit year over year revenue growth! From our industry-changing on-metal technology to our groundbreaking ProVIEW visual tagging system, Omni-ID’s technical innovations are not only driving strong sales, but incredible excitement within our industry.
This success is enabled by the highly capable and dedicated teams of sales, operations, engineers and support staff. I’m very proud of our team and the balanced culture of hard work, great results and professionalism that binds us together.
Because of this, our team sets a very high standard for potential candidates; a challenge I hope that you will be excited to take on. The successful candidate will be that rare individual who is not only a top 5% performer in their field – but also possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit and internal drive.
At all levels, we’re not just looking for employees – we’re looking for leaders, who want to be part of a team, have the desire to grow, will lend a hand and fill a need when found, and most importantly – are driven to make a difference every day.
We’re one of the companies driving the IoT revolution. If being a part of developing, selling and deploying these solutions for our top global customers (Cisco, HP, Whirlpool, NASA, USMC, Boeing, Daimler, Ford, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Honda, Stanley Black & Decker, and growing!) sounds exciting – this opportunity is for you!
We are highly selective – but I can promise you this…if you are chosen, this will be both one of the most challenging and rewarding moves in your career!
Career Opportunities at Omni-ID
Marketing Manager — Demand Generation
Are you interested in being on the front lines in communicating groundbreaking new technologies and products to the marketplace? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment where you will be called upon to develop marketing content and plans to generate demand for these products?
We’re looking for an experienced and creative marketing manager that can flex their muscles as an expert in developing content and providing marketing campaign execution. From promoting our products and solutions (on and offline), to providing co-marketing planning and support, to collaborative support on presentations and customer facing events and materials – your primary objective will be ensuring optimal visibility for the Omni-ID brand and products for a number of key industries (IT, Energy, Medical, Manufacturing, Government, and others).
The Marketing Manager must be experienced enough to communicate with all areas of the company confidently and work collaboratively with cross-functional counterparts to plan and execute effective content, communications and promotional activities. Duties include developing & implementing key demand generation program strategies by creating and disseminating various content (blogs, success stories, whitepapers), print and multimedia materials (collateral, video), managing direct marketing campaigns, SEO, Social Media, and supporting promotional events and activities (conferences, webinars).
- Drive an overall demand generation plan and content calendar that includes programs, case studies, webinars, email marketing, social media, live events, etc.
- Work with marketing and sales to determine ongoing improvements to the lead flow and reporting
- Development of the content, design and production of all materials to effectively support Demand Generation initiatives
- Manage SEO and SEM related to campaigns
- Social Media management
- Event Management
- Tracking results & taking action based on those results
- Responsible for management of the key industry segments, including marketing content both on/off line (website/collateral)
Experience & Education
- 5-7 years of managing B2B demand generation marketing, communications or product marketing campaigns with a proven track record of driving lead, pipeline and revenue growth
- Demonstrated experience in developing compelling content supporting demand generation activities including: email, blog, web, social media, customer success stories, whitepapers, blogs, PR, etc.
- Possess an analytical mind to measure campaign success
- Passion for developing new ways to reach and engage our audience
- High attention to detail
- Experience with Act-On, Salesforce, Adwords, Google Analytics, and WordPress a huge plus
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience marketing technology solutions is required (RFID or auto-identification products or systems a plus)
A competitive salary will be offered commensurate with your ability to contribute to our team. In addition, Omni may provide a supplementary stock option plan for high performers.
Field Application Engineer
Responsible first and foremost for servicing Sales and Program management needs which includes all external Omni-ID customers. The position requires direct interface with customers both internal and external. This position is a direct line to the customer and acts as the interface to the engineering group on product requirements. Additionally, just as critical the position has the last visibility to delivered product to the customer and therefore needs to ensure success and quality prior to delivery, customer satisfaction as the key to success.
Department: Professional Services
Location: Rochester, NY
- Support site surveys
- Support product evaluations
- Execute on test plans, design of experiments
- Write Reports – site audit, test results, trip reports, etc….
- Product requirements documentation
- Support software, customer demos
- Call support, maintenance support
- Minor script writing, understanding of dbase
- Min BS in related Engineering degree
- 2-3 yrs. in systems communications and test experience
- 2-3 yrs. project management experience
- Experience working in a discrete manufacturing environment.
- 3-5 year’s experience in industrial automation or SCADA software preferred
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail
- Proven customer engagement skills
- Working knowledge of lab equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have the ability to lift 20-50lbs
Compensation: A competitive salary will be offered commensurate with your ability to contribute to our team.