Today’s Oil & Gas Industry Calls for Rugged, Reliable Asset Tracking
Your business has changed a lot in a short time. Even as opportunities are increasing, compliance requirements, capital investments and global competition continue to pressure your margins. Processes must be leaner. There’s just no room for downtime.
The good news: RFID technology can help you manage your assets from begining to end.
- Visible Supply Chain. Inventory transparency can be better than ever, whether it’s in transit, or delivered. We have tags for every application and environmental challenge.
- Automated Compliance. Gather the data you need to know to ensure the traceability and certifications you require to keep your operations moving forward.
- IoT Approach to Management. Get a 360-degree view of your process and equipment status with smart, affordable tags that drive better decisions in real time.
Adept tags attach easily to almost any size or shape of equipment. No need for colored bands that have to be manually replaced on a regular basis. Just change status digitally, reducing labor and improving safety.
Benefits for every stakeholder in the oil and gas extraction and manufacturing business.
|Oil & Gas Leaders||Subcontractors and Specialists||Compliance Companies|
|Streamline equipment maintenance management||Capture data for enhanced on-site decision-making and long-term planning||Deliver standardized data sets for accurate compliance assessments|
|Provide the real-time asset visibility for efficient inventory management and reordering||Provide real-time asset visibility for mobile equipment and inventory, reducing loss or ownership confusion||Identify every critical piece of equipment on site, from every contractor, digitally|
|Improve employee safety and compliance||Prove your certifications are current||Reduce compliance time/Improve turnaround time|
|Easily tag and track existing equipment and assets on site, no need to replace or upgrade systems that work||Easily tag and track existing equipment and assets with minimal investment||Accelerate reviews, approvals and/or remediation efforts|
|Dramatically reduce downtime||Improve integration (and relationships) with lead contractors||Validating faster|
|AND/OR build RFID tags into the spec for new orders||Timelier replacements|
|Less non-classified materials|
|Minimize disruption of ongoing operations … while maximizing evaluation effectiveness|
How digital transformation drives productivity and profit in pipe manufacturing
The cost of RFID and other digital tech keeps coming down. Yet the price for lost productivity if equipment or assets go missing is skyrocketing. Now an oil company or pipe producer can easily:
- Tag everything from the factory. Then follow it onto the truck, onto a ship, another truck, maybe a train, all the way to the pipe yard. So, nothing gets lost or stolen along the way.
- See the exact specs and properties of a specific piece of pipe – manufacturer, size, weight, tolerances, and more…without going into the yard. No more digging in the dirt. Now you dig in the data. It’s called “joint visibility.”
- Get a clear, ongoing picture of all your equipment, vehicles, pipe and other assets with reliable tags that integrate with your systems.
Talk to your Omni-ID rep about our oil and gas solutions — and success stories — today.
With tags specifically designed for pipes, yard management and logistics operations, Omni-ID can be your single source for RFID solutions in your oil and gas operations. If you don’t see the right tag for your application in our catalog, talk to us our ability to develop specialty application tags is unmatched in the industry!
As the leading maker of RFID tags for manufacturing environments, Omni-ID is known for reliability, durability, even in harsh and explosive environments. We help you gather the data that drives your business forward and keeps your employees safe!