On-Metal Labels: Don’t Limit Your Options. Expect More AND Pay Less.
Meet the Industry’s Next Generation On-Metal RFID Labels – the IQ 100, IQ 150, IQ 400 and IQ 600. You spoke. We listened. The result is the highest performing, best priced labels in the industry.
• Designed and tested to work with leading thermal RFID printers
• Industry’s best performance; balanced read ranges for on/off metal consistency
• Widest selection of options for optimal printing, encoding or customization!
• List priced 20-25% less than competitive products
More choices, more product options and more printer compatibility are just the beginning.
We understand that your applications have different requirements — from read range to size to printing, encoding and even adhesives and over-laminates. We’ve designed a line of products that not only meet your requirements but raise the bar on what to expect from on-metal labels.
Smaller Labels with 50% more read range per size than comparable competitive products
- Most consistent performance in the industry
- Products offer balanced, consistent performance on/off metal (and near liquid!)
- Designed for flat or curved surfaces
- IP 68 rated
- TAA compliant
More Product Choices
- Broadest portfolio of on-metal RFID Label products; with additional options for over laminate, adhesive, color printing and encoding available
- Custom sizing available to suit your application
- Release liner and ground plane options guarantee consistent, sustainable printing – faster than competitive products
- Impinj Monza R6 or Monza 4QT chip options ensure customers obtain optimal privacy, performance, and memory benefits that address their specific application
Products and Applications
As a next-generation version of this popular product, the IQ 600 is the most balanced product in the market. Its additional flexibility for curved surfaces makes it perfect for tracking a variety of returnable transit items (RTIs), pipes, cylinders and metal racks for manufacturing, oil & gas, energy and other industrial applications.
Designed with IT assets in mind, this is the narrowest, printable on-metal label available. Its balanced performance and perfect size make it the ideal choice for tracking not only IT assets, but also high-value laboratory and medical equipment.
With a global frequency range, small form-factor and a consistent performance on or off metal or liquids, this product is ideal for tracking high value/luxury retail items or IT assets that are highly mobile.
The best part — we own the manufacturing process so we boast the most competitive pricing in the market. Bring us a competitive quote for a similar product and we’ll beat it!