Tool and Medical Equipment Tracking: Gaining Operational Efficiencies from Real-Time Visibility
From the service van – to the construction site – the manufacturing floor or the operating room – you need to know the location, destination, and maintenance records for the tools and equipment you or your clients use every day.
Omni-ID’s solutions for tool tracking can do just that and more. With RFID solutions designed specifically for a multitude of types, sizes and environmental conditions, our products tie seamlessly into your existing infrastructure to enable process and workflow efficiencies.
225°C High Temperature requirements? Omni-ID has you covered. Omni-ID’s already popular Fit family of tags now includes High Temperature versions of the Fit 100, Fit 210 and the Fit 400. Talk about size to performance ratio! – These small form factor tags offer the smallest size with the highest temperature survivability of 225°C.
Along with our global network of technology partners we will work with you to understand your requirements and internal processes to ensure we provide a solution that fits your business.
- Entire line of specialized products designed specifically for flexibility in attachment, multiple form factors for multiple tool types and sizes
- Designed for both on/off metal use or embedded into tools
- Highest size to performance ratio in the industry with our ceramic-based FIT tag line.
- Track tool inventory and usage with check in/out capability
- Control asset inventory and location to eliminate missing parts from equipment kits delivered to the work site
- Reduce shrinkage and enable tracking of mobile assets
We get it:
- Our customers come to us because of our industry expertise. We’ve developed solutions for companies around the globe such as Holt Cat, Speedy Services and Cribmaster (Stanley Black and Decker).
Compliant & Secure:
- Alerts for calibration, re-order and maintenance
- Integrated to your systems for reporting and flagging instantly